Addie – Collect. Organize. Share.
10 Awards. No Awards Remaining.
Addie is the simplest way to collect, organize, and share photos, files, and notes.
Target Audience: Anyone that wants to share photos, files, or notes or view items shared by others
Website URL: http://www.addie.it
- Visit http://www.addie.it and look at it for a few seconds. What is your impression of this page? What is Addie for? If you’ve got the time, there’s a video you can watch (we’re working on a shorter video).
- Sign up for Addie (It’s completely free and quick). Were you able to sign up? Did you have any problems?
- Take a look at the Addie application and checkout the items in your Inbox. What do you think of the design? What do you think you should do first?
- Try to create a new folder and drag a couple items into it. Were you able to create a folder and drag items into it? Was it hard or easy to figure out?
- Try uploading files – you’ll find the button in the header. Upload as many as you like. We’re you able to upload a file? Can you find the file now?
Thanks for getting started with Addie, just a couple more questions:
- In general, what do you think of this app? Would you use it?
- If you were to to continue using the app, what would you do next?
- Is getting 2GB of free storage space attractive to you?
- Do you use another product for storing and sharing your photos and files? If so, which? Would you consider switching?
- Anything else you’d like to say about Addie?
Thanks for your time and your feedback. We hope you use and enjoy Addie.
Addie lets you share privately. Addie gives you 2GB of free storage and a streamlined uploading, organizing, and sharing experience, unlike any other site. You can easily create many small social networks of friends or family where you can share notes, photos, files, and everyone’s comments… away from everyone else. With Addie, the only way you can share with someone is if you already have their email address or they already shared with you.
Most photo sharing and social sites make you forfeit your copyright. With Addie, your photos and files remain your own. Addie is about getting things done and offers a great user experience, not a bloated set of features you don’t need. We think you’ll find it’s the best option for collecting, organizing, and sharing all your photos, files, and notes.