AdVirtus – The Most Convinient Way To Develop Good Habits
Develop good habits and have fun along the way.
Target Audience: People who want to make their life more effective and achieve their goals.
Website URL: http://www.advirtus.com/
- Visit http://www.advirtus.com. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- Would you sign up for a paid account? If not, why? The site is free now.
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
Advirtus is a new web-service that lets anyone set goals and form a habit to carry them out.
After you join the site, you can add your tasks/goals: jogging, not smoking, applying the principle of Getting Things Done daily – the task can be anything. Users’ tasks may be personal or stored in the bookmarks (future tasks that the user would like to perform). In addition, there are group tasks which can connect multiple users. Task frequency can be easily defined.
We are quite realistic about the process of developing habits and we think that you can not simultaneously perform more than fifteen tasks. Once the task is completed, that is, successfully completed all forty times, it is put into the archive and adds to your base skills to replace it with another from your bookmarks. This bookmarked skills can be edited or removed.