Ajungo – Discover Who You Know, Wherever You Go
3 Awards. All Awardees Selected.
Ajungo is a social, collaborative way to help you plan your trips.
Target Audience: Travelers, students abroad, expats, cruisers, event goers, business travelers, sports fans, live music fans.
Website URL: www.ajungo.com
IMPORTANT: Please use our current homepage (www.ajungo.com) AND ALSO the 2 proposed landing page screenshots at the top of our Flickr Page (www.flickr.com/photos/ajungo) to answer the following questions:
(1.a) Based on our current Home Page can you tell what Ajungo’s main purpose is?
(1.b) Based on our proposed Landing Page can you tell what Ajungo’s main purpose is (our landing page will have a video introduction and 4 user testimonials but the home page collage will be inactive)?
(1.c) Which one better informs you of what our site does?
(2) Which page has a more welcoming feel?
(3) Does one page make you want to search a destination more? If so, which one?
(4.a) Does our current Home Page entice you enough to link up multiple social platforms (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / etc)?
(4.b) Does our proposed Landing Page entice you enough to link up multiple social platforms (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / etc)?
(4.c) Does one page make you want to link up your social platforms more than the other (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / etc)? If so, which one
(5) Which page do you find more appealing overall?
(6) Do you prefer a Landing Page to find our more information before joining the site? Or do you prefer to jump in head first and try the site out based on curiosity?
(7.a) Do the 3 steps below the Ajungo sphere on the Home Page make sense?
(7.b) If no, how would you propose we change that aspect?
(8) Do you enjoy video tutorials of a website?
(9) Please provide any additional comments regarding both our Home Page and proposed Landing Page to help our user experience to be enticing and user friendly!
Ajungo utilizes a traveler existing social graph to help them discover & build social connections on an upcoming trip. Users can plan trips, receive recommendations, & share experiences about their travels with friends.