We’re building a mobile vaccination card that allows any clinic to enter official shot information, quickly and painlessly. Records are synced in real-time to patients’ mobile devices. Patients simply provide a unique ID and any medical facility, camp, school, etc. can instantly view and download the official record.
Target Audience: Women between 18 and 55 who live in the United States. Have 1+ children. Use mobile phones/ipads. Understand technology. Like to travel.
Website URL: https://www.zobreus.com/
App URL: POEM Record
No. of Feedback Providers (Beta Testers) Requested: 20
1) Download and install the app on your iDevice: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/poem-record/id1014796079?mt=8. Sign up as a patient after installing and provide your username (1st half of your email) here.
2) Look around the app – what is your initial impression of what you see?
3) After you downloaded the app, was the install/launch/signup process straightforward? Did you find anything confusing?
4) Go to “Records Request” and search for the name of your hospital/clinic/practice? Describe the process. Was it straightforward? What does “Records Request” allow you to do?
5)Imagine you are going to Have your hospital/clinic/medical facility input your vaccine record the next time you go in. How would you go about having it done using the app?
5) Try to add your family’s information. Is this an easy process? What do you think of the ease of storing vaccine information on the app?
Tradeplay provides people with tools to be better in the stock market game.
Target Audience: Anyone with a desire to make money in the stock market.
Website URL: http://www.tradeplay.com
No. of Feedback Providers Requested: 8
A geolocation chat webapp for communicating with people around you.
Target Audience: Mobile users (currently iPhone users, but more devices to be supported soon!)
Website URL: http://geolocha.com/
Social networking meets social payments.