cloc.kr – The Productivity App
cloc.kr is an easy to use productivity app for tracking your time across multiple projects.
Target Audience: Freelancers and other professionals.
Website URL: cloc.kr
- Visit http://cloc.kr. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the app is about?
- Are you encouraged to download the app? If not, why?
- Download the App for iPhone in the App Store. What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- How do you think the app compares to other similar apps?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
cloc.kr is an easy to use productivity app for tracking your time across multiple projects
Flexible â†’ Track your time across multiple clients and projects
Accountable â†’ Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports for all clients and projects, or for individual client or project.
Backupable â†’ Login with Dropbox to remotely backup your data to a secure location
Transferable â†’ cloc.kr’s Dropbox integration allows you seamlessly move your information between devices and across platforms
Offlineable â†’ Work without an internet connection thanks to cloc.kr’s slick HTML5 interface, then sync with Dropbox whenever you have a connection
Scalable â†’ Deploy cloc.kr across your organization and put power and productivity in the hands of your workforce