Crowdbands – Save The World From Bad Music
Crowdbands is the first record label driven by the decisions of its members.
Target Audience: 18-50 year olds who are fans of music.
Website URL: http://crowdbands.com/
- Visit our site at Crowdbands.com and please answer the following questions.
- How would you get people to sign up for a paid membership?
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- Are you encouraged to sign up for an account? If not, why?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
Never before have fans and members had an opportunity to directly affect how music is made, released and played. We offer that experience through a democratic voting process on our site and through an environment where we can share content and ideas with fans that are not accessible anywhere else.
We created Crowdbands as a means to pull back the veil of the inner workings of the record business, as a way for the fans to take control of the record label business and be more involved with the bands they love.