DealHamper – Changing the Way You Look at Daily Local Deals
DealHamper scans and consolidates daily local deals.
Target Audience: Local deal shoppers, social buyers
Website URL: http://www.dealhamper.com
- Visit the site. Pick a city. Is it immediately clear what the website does?
- Would you sign up on such a website?
- Would you find such a service useful?
- Would you share such a site with your friends?
- Is the design easy to use/navigate?
- What are the top 3 things you would improve about this website?
With the growing number of local daily deal sites like Groupon, LivingSocial, etc on the rise, it has become nearly impossible to keep track of these deals. DealHamper aims to be your one stop shop for getting the absolute best deal possible.
DealHamper scans the web for great local deals and organizes them by city. DealHamper provides an interface that is intuitive and easy to use. It also helps you discover new, local deal sites in and around your area.
Founded in 2010 in San Diego, DealHamper is currently tracks deals in over 60 cities including San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New York City and more being added.