DontSendMeACard – Get What You Really Want
You can request that family and friends send you the cost equivalent of what they would have spent on sending you greeting cards.
Target Audience: UK Facebook users that would rather their loved ones send them a cash gift than a greeting card for their special occasion.
Website URL: http://www.DontSendMeACard.com/
No. of Feedback Providers Requested: 5
Note to Feedback Providers:
Please note that startups are looking for in-depth feedback that gives them thorough, insightful and actionable input. A ‘superficial’ submission that does not add value, is not thorough (i.e. written in a hurry, with poor grammar, punctuation etc.) and does not offer any constructive feedback is not particularly helpful and will therefore be rejected.
Note: Open only to UK users. Your IP address will be cross-checked to validate location and rejected if you are not from UK.
1) Look around the home page for about 5 seconds and answer the following two questions:
(a) What is the site about?
(b) Is it clear what is in it for you? In other words, as a visitor what do you “get”?
2) Now go back to the site and look around for about 30 seconds. What is your initial impression of what you see?
3) What is the very first thing you feel encouraged to click? Can you explain why?
4) Do you feel encouraged to click the “Sign Up” button in the middle of the homepage? Why or why not?
5) By now have you figured out what the site does? If you have, what exactly was it that helped you understand? (An image? A video? A block of text? )
6) Please share any additional feedback you may have.