Fanified – All fans are not created equal
Fanified separates the knowledgeable fans from the casual fans.
Target Audience: Anyone who is a fan of something.
Website URL: http://www.fanified.com
- Visit http://www.fanified.com. What is your initial impression of what you see? Are you immediately drawn to click any of the buttons? Why or why not?
- Create an account and click on one of the fan group pages and click on “Get Certified” to take the certification test.
- Are you interested in getting a certification for a sports team, musical artist or television show that you love?
- Are you interested in only hearing from people who have the same amount of passion as you do for the topic?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
Fanified.com is where people go to get certified as a fan for their favorite sports teams, musical artists and television shows. A fan should know certain things about a topic. For example for any sports team you should know about the teams hall of famers, retired numbers and when the team was founded along with other things. Fanified tests them on this and if they can get a 75% score, then they are considered a certified fan. Once you pass then you are given access to post content to that specific fan site. You end up with a page with very knowledgeable people talking about their favorite things without a lot of the garbage that’s on other sites.