Firefield – Organize and Manage all the Things in your Life
5 Awards. $5 Each. No Awards Remaining.
A simple tool for organizing and managing virtually anything within a social network.
Target Audience: Small Business, Organization and Non-Profits, and Personal Use.
Website URL: http://www.firefield.com
- Please visit http://www.firefield.com and take a look at the homepage. What do you think this website is for?
- Take a look at http://www.firefield.com/answers – is this helpful?
- What do hate and/or like about the homepage?
- Do you think site would apply to you personally?
- The site is completely free and you can sign up using Facebook. Are you able to sign up?
- Once you sign up, what is the first thing you think you should do on this site?
- Think of someone who owns a small business or runs a sports team or organization, do you think they’d benefit from this site? Why or why not?
- Please let us know any feedback/comments about the site and anything that’s not clear or doesn’t make sense to you.
Firefield.com, a simple tool for organizing and managing virtually anything, is about the business of life and aims to exploit the benefits of an interconnected social network without the clutter and distractions. Firefield is about getting things done, offering services that level the playing field for small businesses, providing privacy that works for all users, and above all, keeping things simple
Firefield is built around easy to create and interconnect profiles for any person, place, group, or activity. Each profile comes with a powerful suite of organizational tools, such as rooms, collections, facts, and soon, programs and registrations. With our beta launch, the groundwork is in place to let our users embrace its flexibility.