FSA Store – The One-Stop Shop For Flexible Spending Accounts
No Awards Remaining
Shop FSA eligible products, learn about FSA accounts & find eligible doctors in your area.
Target Audience: FSA participants.
Website URL: http://www.FSAStore.com
- Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on http://www.fsastore.com. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site. What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- Would you purchase products in FSAStore.com? If not, why?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- What do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors like drugstore.com?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
- What do you think of our tagline: â€œFSAStore.com – The One-Stop Shop for Flexible Spending Accounts.â€ What would you like to change to if you are the marketer?
When Founder Jeremy Miller created two Flexible Spending Account plans in his prior jobs as an added benefit for employees, he saw firsthand some of the frustrations and issues with employees fully utilizing their FSA accounts. This became even more evident toward the end of the year when many employees had money left in their accounts and there was not a clear cut way to spend the remaining funds.
That was when the idea for FSAStore.com was created, a place where it is easy to shop FSA Eligible Products, Learn about FSA Accounts, and Search Eligible Doctors in your Area.The site was officially launched June 20, 2010 and from then on the business has evolved into the goal of offering the best customer shopping experience online. FSAStore.com now has 20 people working together across the globe to make FSAStore.com the best one-stop shop for Flexible Spending Accounts. With the coming healthcare changes around the corner, FSAStore.com aims to help each and every customer navigate the FSA landscape with ease.
No Awards Remaining