We just launched a job-portal: SideIncomeJobs.com that gives you access to flexible-schedule, work-from-home, high-quality, paying jobs, every day. Click here to learn more.
How StartUpLift Works
- Startups provide their website URL and assign tasks that they would like you to perform/complete and provide responses.
- You visit the website, complete assigned tasks, share your thoughts and provide insightful written responses.
- Requested number of feedback providers can participate whenever a new startup is listed for feedback. Submissions are accepted on a first-come first-served basis.
- Startups reserve the right to reject any submission for quality.
- You will be paid $5 for every feedback accepted.
- Click here to register with a valid email address.
- So that we may maintain a balance in your account, you must be logged in. Please register here if you haven’t: http://startuplift.com/wp-login.php?action=register (use a valid PayPal address during registration – you do not need to enter your PayPal address separately).
- Any available opportunity will be listed on your “Opportunities Dashboard” after you sign in.
FAQ for Feedback Providers
- Do I have to pay to be a feedback provider?
- Are my payments taxed?
StartUpLift does not withhold any taxes from payments. Feedback providers are responsible for determining any tax liabilities incurred from payments received.
- When do I get paid?
Awardees are selected as submissions are received. Cash awards are transferred to PayPal accounts every week, on Monday.
- How many jobs can an active feedback provider work on in a day?
It’s up to you. However, we do not recommend more than 5 feedback submissions in a day. Giving yourself this limit will make sure you are consistently submitting high quality feedback.
- How soon can I start?
You can get started right now (look for “Submit Feedback”) button on the homepage. We currently have more feedback providers than the opportunities available, so please bear with us if you do not see an opportunity right away. You must be registered and logged in when you provide feedback in order to be considered for an award & payment.
- What kind of software do I need?
You need to be connected to the internet and have a web browser. There are times when our customers mention a specific requirement (eg. Use Firefox only). You will be notified of such specific requirements.
- Is PayPal the only way to get paid?