Groupon â€“ Local Daily Deals
Daily deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy.
Huge discounts on fun activities in your city!
Launched in November 2008, Groupon features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in a variety of cities across the U.S., Canada, Europe. Groupon grew out of a website called The Point, that lets you start a campaign asking people to give money or do something as a group â€” but only once a “tipping point” of people agree to participate. By focusing on one good or service each day, Groupon keeps it simple. And by leveraging The Point’s framework for collective buying, Groupon is able to offer deals that make it very difficult to say no.
Here is a short video on how Groupon works:
- Visit Groupon.com
- Does it annoy you that every time you go to Groupon.com you have to deal with an Email sign-up page even though you have already visited/signedup/used Groupon before?
- What do you think of Groupon’s home page where a deal is featured? Please comment on various elements on the site. What sticks out? What do you find bothersome? What do you like? What do you hate?
- How about the “feel” of the site? Is it eye appealing or does it look cluttered?
- Do you find the site “user-friendly” all over the places?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
- Disclaimer: This listing is not sponsored by Groupon