Helium – Get Control Of Everything That Needs To Get Done
3 Awards. $5 Each. No Awards Remaining.
Helium Task Management with Email Integration for Windows, Mac and iPhone.
Target Audience: Teams, Small and Medium Business.
Website URL: http://www.heliumnow.com
- Visit http://www.heliumnow.com and watch the video on the home page.
- What do you think about the service?
- Does it offer compelling features for you to use the service?
- What other services would you want to see Helium integrate with?
- Please share any additional feedback you may have.
Helium is a dead simple task management tool to implement Getting Things Done (GTD) and Inbox Zero. Helium connects to your email (IMAP and Exchange) and Evernote to transform information you’re already processing into actions. Delegate tasks to anyone whether they use Helium or not. Helium works on Windows, Mac, and iPhone (Android and iPad on the way) without being stuck inside of an Internet browser. Keep all of your devices up-to-date using cloud-based sync.
Helium enables users to maintain a single workflow across systems. For example, you can label an email as â€œsomedayâ€ in Gmail and it will automatically appear in Helium in the Someday list. Once you complete the task in Helium it will move the email to Archive in Gmail. This approach makes it really easy to practice GTD and Inbox Zero in one simple approach.