Kwipster – The Web’s Funniest Comments On The Day’s News
3 Awards. No Awards Remaining.
Kwipster is the web’s first central arena for users to post, enjoy, and rate the web’s funniest comments on the day’s news.
Target Audience: Educated, metropolitan, m/f, 21-45, likes late night talk shows like Letterman, Conan, Colbert, and The Daily Show
Website URL: http://www.kwipster.com
- How would you rate the story selection?
- How would you rate the quality of the jokes?
- Does it bother you that you have to rate 3 jokes per story to see the best jokes for that story? How much?
- How likely would you be to visit this site regularly?
- How likely would you be to tell a friend about this site?
- What would you do to improve this site?
Kwipster is a new site dedicated to discovering the next Late Night Legend.
Who will be the next Johnny Carson? The next David Letterman? Chances are it will be someone who’s a total unknown today. Someone who’s not even working in a field where they can put their wit to work. Someone who just needs the right forum to showcase their comedic talent and provide them the exposure they deserve. Kwipster gives them that opportunity.
Kwipster is the web’s first central arena for the funniest among us to share their witty comments on the latest news, to see how those jokes (their ‘kwips’) get rated by the community, and to hopefully even get discovered. And in the meantime, to entertain the masses on a daily basis.