Meetin.gs – Simply Effortless Meetings
5 Awards. All Awardees Selected. No Awards Remaining.
Meetin.gs enables you to organize meetings effortlessly over organizational boundaries.
Target Audience: People who organize and participate in business meetings regularly.
Website URL: http://www.meetin.gs
- Visit http://www.meetin.gs. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
- Sign up for the service. You will receive your free private beta invitation the next day.
- Once you are logged in, what do you think of the sign up process?
- Check out the “getting started” guide. You can find a link on the bottom or during the sign up process. What do you think of the guide?
- Create your first meeting. Then upload materials, edit the agenda, add a few notes, and if possible, invite some friends to participate.
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors like doodle.com and yamlabs.com?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
No passwords, no registrations, and no downloads. Meetin.gs creates a shared online space for meeting collaboration, including files, shared documents, notes, and agenda.
Meetin.gs has superb email integration. Every meeting related email includes latest updates, ashort email address (@mtn.gs), and a short link for sending in meeting related material and notes.
Participants can use their existing tools and virtual solutions such as tablet, smartphone, and desktop applications. All content is embedded in-browser for quick preview of presentations, documents, multimedia, and spreadsheets. Integrates with MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, and Google Calendar for quick setup.