MinorMonitor- Protect Your Children on Facebook
MinorMonitor is a non invasive way to see what your kids are doing on Facebook.
Target Audience: Parents
Website URL: http://www.minormonitor.com
- When you first visit the site, how ‘trustworthy’ do you find the site?
- As a parent, are you encouraged to use the site? If not, why?
- Is the interface intuitive? Is the website useful?
- How does MinorMonitor help you protect your child on Facebook?
- Any additional feedback or comments?
MinorMonitor is a free service that enables parents to monitor their child’s Facebook activities and friends. Via an intuitive dashboard or email, parents can access a snapshot and detailed analysis of potential dangerous activities such as bullying, hate crimes, drug use and sexual references.
MinorMonitor is a consumer product of Infoglide Software, which is the technology behind the US Dept of Homeland Security Screening program.
- Continuous monitoring of Facebook with alerts on potentially dangerous activities
- Analyzes friend network and identifies suspicious friends
- Dashboard-like view with drill down capabilities
- Real-time email alerts
MinorMonitor gives a parent an easy view into their children’s Facebook activities and friends, through knowledge-based analytics. Via an intuitive dashboard view, parents can access either a snapshot, or full detail and specifics, of potential dangerous activities.
The online tool enables parents to get a quick “dashboard view” of their children’s Facebook activities and friends.
MinorMonitor analyzes wall posts, photos, videos, messages and other Facebook content to alert parents about cyberbullying, drug use, sexual references and other undesirable activity.