Rezgo – Powerfully Simple Tour & Activity Booking System
5 Awards + 2 Bonus Awards. No Awards Remaining.
Rezgo helps tour and activity businesses accept on-line bookings, keep track of customers, and manage their business better.
Target Audience: B2B – Businesses who offer tours and activities and want to accept on-line bookings.
Website URL: http://www.rezgo.com
- Visit http://www.rezgo.com. From the content of the home page, do you know what Rezgo is and who it is for?
- How much does Rezgo cost? Was it easy to find this information?
- How do you integrate Rezgo with your website? Is this information clear and understandable?
- Please take a moment to complete the sign-up process. How easy was the sign-up process?
- You should have received two emails from Rezgo. How useful/relevant were these emails?
- If you have seen websites that offer similar services to Rezgo, how would rate the Rezgo website as it compares to these other services?
Rezgo is a cloud based software as a service designed specifically for small businesses who offer tours and activities. Companies who use Rezgo include bike tours, guided city tours, kayaking tours, daily excursions, and other scheduled activity operators. Rezgo provides member companies with a professional, easy to use, and search optimized customer booking engine that can be fully co-branded to match their website. Using this white label booking engine, travelers can book their tours and activities from Rezgo members in real-time. Rezgo members can even connect their booking engine with any one of over a dozen Global payment gateways to receive their credit card payments instantly. Rezgo also provides a point of sale interface for back-office or agent bookings, powerful inventory management features, integration with social sharing, a Facebook App, built resale and affiliate marketing tools, and access to the Rezgo industry leading XML API.
For developers, Rezgo provides access to the complete front-end booking engine as an open source package. This full featured booking interface connects with the Rezgo XML API and provides developers with a fully functional starting point for innovation and integration.