Robot Recruit – Get Hired Simply
“Landing job interviews has never been easier; just upload your resume and we’ll take care of the rest!”
Target Audience: Job-Seekers and Employers
Website URL: http://www.RobotRecruit.com
- Do you understand what the site is about?
- What would you expect to happen once you sign up?
- Does the site look appealing?
- What is confusing about the site?
- What questions do you have?
- Is there anything you couldn’t find?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- What do you like about the site?
- How do you think this site compares to other job sites you may have seen?
- Please share any other feedback.
About Robot Recruit:
Robot Recruit is an algorithmic matching service between job seekers and employers, that solves two problems:
1. The job-seeker hassle of researching and applying to jobs
2. The employer problem of searching and sourcing relevant candidates at a reasonable price
We simplify the ‘job search’ process to simply uploading a resume for job candidates; our algorithms match and apply a user to jobs automatically.
Employers upload a job listing and relevant / matching job seekers get applied automatically – no searching needed. This reduces the time and cost associated with sourcing candidates. On a typical job board, you pay for a job posting before you know who is going to apply. With Robot Recruit employers get to review anonymous resumes before they accept candidates, and are only charged once candidates accept as well, making RR cheaper and reducing risk.