StudyBoost.com – Study Using Interactive Text And Instant Messsaging
3 Awards. $5 Each. No Awards Remaining.
StudyBoost.com enables students to create a batch of questions and study them using interactive SMS and IM (Facebook chat, Ghat and more).
Target Audience: Students, Teachers, Bloggers and People interested in mlearning.
Website URL: https://www.studyboost.com
- Visit https://studyboost.com. Watch the video on the homepage.
- What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- Would you sign up for a free trial/free account? If not, why?
- Would you pay to use this service? If not, why?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
StudyBoost.com enables students to study using interactive SMS and IM. Reserved keywords such as (next, repeat and answer) to enable students to interact with their batch naturally. StudyBoost also allows students to work on a batch together(team work), share a batch with classmates(friendship), copy and paste blocks of questions from other sources(easy creation), set a time delay to receive Q&A’s(convenience) and study using SMS, facebook chat, MSN, Gchat and many more(Social media). Below is a sample communication between Studyboost and a student:
StudyBoost: 32. What is the capital of New York?