UserEcho – New Way To Listen And Engage Your Customers
3 Awards. $5 Each. No Awards Remaining.
Build a user community around your project, manage the feedback and ideas.
Target Audience: Website owners, startuppers.
Website URL: http://userecho.com
- Visit http://userecho.com. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- “Visit http://feedback.userecho.com it’s real example what’s project owners gets when they start using our service. Try to leave feedback.”
- Would you sign up for a free trial/free account? If not, why?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
UserEcho is a new approach for working with clients their wishes ideas and requests. It allows you to quickly create a comfortable environment to communicate with users. After trying once, you will never want to go back to these support options, such as the forum, feedback form or email.
Collect users requests
After a quick and easy creation of your personal website to communicate with users, you must send back your users where they can offer their ideas, ask questions and thank you. This can be done by placing a link or embed a specific widget in your site. Now you are ready to receive feedback from users.
Understand what is important and what is not
Users are able to participate in the discussion requests and may vote, thus highlighting the most necessary things for your project.
Respond to requests
Respond to requests, thus making it clear to clients that the project is actively developed. Embody the wishes of users in life in order of importance. UserEcho prevents the repetition of the same issues, and immediately gives the user a response based on the accumulated database, or allows the user to contribute to finding the right solution, if the question is not answered. So you will save your time and work only with unique needs.
As a result, you have satisfied customers, your project moving in the right direction according to the ideas of your customers and save time for support.