Verbally – Start A Conversation
A free assisted speech solution on the iPad that can help millions suffering worldwide.
Target Audience: Doctors, Therapists, Disabled People, Friends & Family of Disabled People.
Website URL: http://verballyapp.com
- Visit http://verballyapp.com. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the site. What do you think the site is about?
- From that brief time on the site, do you know where to get the product? How much it costs?
- Now go back to the site.What do you think of the About page?
- Any other comments on the site?
- Would you recommend Verbally to others? Tweet about it?
Verbally is the first free iPad app from Intuary, and it provides a complete assistive speech solution that enables conversation for those that have lost the ability to speak.
When someone loses their voice due to disability or injury, it is incredibly debilitating. The person often shuts down and withdraws from society & loved ones. The products that help these people cost in the $5-$15K range and are very complex. Intuary was formed to create an iPad application to bring these people back into the conversation, to reconnect with the ones they love.
There are other such apps for the iPad, but few are designed for adults wanting to have a conversation, and even fewer are free. Verbally applies the best practices of user interface & visual design that were introduced via recent innovations in the Web 2.0 & Mobile spaces. The app is meant to be appealing & easy, yet powerful.