ZipSetGo – Experience The World, Share The World
An online community and resource for travel planners and travel enthusiasts.
Target Audience: Meeting and Event Planners, Incentive Travel Planners, Travel Agents, Travelers
Website URL: http://www.zipsetgo.com/
- Visit www.ZipSetGo.com Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site (destinations, restaurants, blogs, activities, etc.)
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- How do you think the site compares to other travel-related sites?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
Detailed Destination Information
With 100 destinations and counting, ZipSetGo(ZSG) provides quick access to truthful, comprehensive and collaborative information for the worldâ€™s best travel locations and what they have to offer. With detailed insights from city overviews, to currency conversion to weather to â€œThe Real Dealâ€, ZSG provides a one-stop shop for exclusive real-time travel information. Comprehensive destination itineraries and overviews, designed by travel professionals, can be easily downloaded for use by group travel planners as well as individual travelers.
Follow the GoGirls
The GoGirls are travel professionals who travel the globe, providing tips, insights and hot-off-the-presses updates along the way. Through blogs, videos and social media, following the GoGirls is easy, fun and informational. They offer advice on best/worst places to go and do and suggest the trendiest things to buy for your travels.
Travelersâ€™ Night In (#TNI)
Travel enthusiasts from around the world come together for a â€œtweet upâ€ every Thursday at 3:30 PM ET. A weekly topic is chosen and a new question is tweeted every 10 minutes. The answers submitted by all are informative, often hilarious and never disappointing.