Introducing the 12-Step Feedback Process
Our 12-step feedback process consists of 12 modules that are carefully designed with one goal in mind – to help you improve conversions and acquire more customers. During the feedback process, one module is completed every day – and you will receive a comprehensive feedback on critical components of your business in the next 12 days.
⇒ Module 1) How to Create an Engaging First Impression
- Do you know you have less than 3 seconds to grab the attention of a new visitor to your site?
- You need to be able to respond immediately to the following two questions that a visitor lands on your site:
- What is it / What is the site about?
- What is in it for me (the visitor)?
- Our goal is to figure out what exact steps you can take to make a lasting first impression, encourage your visitor to stick around and eventually convert to a customer.
⇒ Module 2) How to remove friction from your On-boarding / Customer-Acquisition Flow
- Do you know why visitors are leaving your site while completing your signup form or in the middle of a purchase?
- Do you know where your bottlenecks are?
- Our goal is to find out what steps you can take to get more visitors to complete the signup or purchase process.
⇒Module 3) How to optimize your pricing/revenue model?
- Are you under-valuing your products/services and charging too little – thereby leaving hard-earned revenue on the table?
- Are you charging too much and turning away many potential customers such that it is affecting your overall revenue?
- Are you strategically exploring and implementing multiple revenue streams?
- Our goal is to figure out what steps you can take to get your revenue model optimized for maximized returns.
⇒ Module 4) How to engage customers immediately after they signup?
- Do you have immediate communication plan that educates your customer about your product?
- Are your users finding your product relevant after they sign up?
- Are you consistently converting your trial users to paying customers?
- Our goal is to find out what steps you can take to engage and retain more customers.
⇒ Module 5) How to get more visitors from Search Engines?
- Are you connecting, empathizing with and educating your market on a consistent basis to attract strangers to your site?
- What keywords or phrases relate to your business?
- Why are you not getting enough clicks when a potential customer searches for those keywords?
- Why are your potential customers clicking on your competitors’ links instead of yours?
- Our goal is to find out what steps you can take to improve your ranking and increase the number of customer referrals from search engines.
⇒ Module 6) How to get more visitors from Social Media?
- Are you present in all of the social media sites where your audience hangs out?
- Are you engaging your audience and providing relevant communication on a regular basis?
- Do you provide valuable “incentives” to encourage participation and shares?
- Our goal is to find out what steps you can take to secure branding, increase exposure and increase the number of customer referrals from social media.
⇒Module 7) How to capture and convert visitors into leads?
- Do you have proper systems in place to proactively capture hard-earned visitors as leads?
- Do you have key landing pages in place that are directly relevant to your visitors?
- Have you defined and created relevant “reward” for your target audience to join your list?
- Our goal is to figure out what steps you can take to convert more visitors into leads that you can reach out to later and sell your product or service.
⇒Module 8) How to transform leads into paying customers?
- Have you integrated your leads into a well-timed, regular touch, lead nurture plan?
- Are you making constant effort to continually educate your leads and provide massive value?
- Do you have autoresponders/lifecycle emails in place?
- Are you sending out series of emails focused on useful, relevant content to build trust and get your leads “more ready” to buy?
- Our goal is to find out what steps you can take to transorm your leads into happy, paying customers.
⇒Module 9) How to encourage/empower existing customers to refer others?
- What are you doing to “wow” your current customers?
- Are you providing excellent customer service? For. e.g.: Are you using various social media platforms to provide real time customer service?
- Are you constantly educating current customers with relevant, excellent content?
- Are you providing the right tools and incentives to encourage customers to refer others?
- Our goal is to find out what steps you can take to turn customers into ambassadors of your company so that they in turn go out and promote your company/product.
⇒Module 10) How to upsell your customers?
- Are you introducing relevant product/service to your customers at strategic intervals?
- Are you paying attention to what your customer has purchased in the past? What your customer likes?
- Are you learning from your customers? Are you making an effort to understand customers’ pain points to offer an ideal upsell?
- Are you clearly explaining the added value the upsell provides by clearly outlining the benefits ?
- Are you offering properly-timed downsells?
- Our goal is to figure out what steps you can take to generate more revenue per customer immediately after a sale as well as in the long run
⇒ Module 11) How to improve your users’ cross-channel (multi-platform) experience?
- Are your product/services available across multiple channels (web, mobile and tablet applications, email, etc.) ?
- Have you implemented systems to provide a consistent cross-channel experience such that users have a familiar and expected experience throughout?
- Is your cross-channel experience context-specific, i.e. optimized for the channel?
- Do you provide a seamless cross-channel experience allowing users to start an activity on one channel and complete on another?
- Our goal is to help you identify out your cross-channel limitations and figure out the steps you can take to create an enjoyable cross-channel experience for your customers.
⇒ Module 12) How to create an impactful Communication Plan?
- Do you have a communication plan that consistently inspires and educates?
- Is your content of top-notch quality that absolutely provides massive value?
- Are you aligning the content you publish with your target audience’s interests?
- Are you taking advantage of all the media where your target audience hangs out (blogs, email, social media updates, videos, ebooks/guides, tutorials, webinars, etc.)
- Our goal is to tell you what steps you can take to create an effective communication plan that provides massive value and engages your target audience.