“Our goal is to allow parents to pick a winning name for your baby.”
Target Audience: Educated, young professional, expecting or planning for a child
Website URL: https://www.babynamemo.com
- Can you figure out what the website is about within the first 5 seconds on the home page?
- Is the site easy to use?
- Do you find the statistics relevant?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- What do you think of the credit based payment model?
- Would you use the service if you are expecting a child?
- How do you think our service compare to other free baby name sites?
- Please share any additional feedback or comments that you might have.
We know the importance of a baby’s first name. The right name can open doors of opportunity for your child. That is where our service comes in. Our tools will provide valuable insights for every name. Our goal is to allow parents to pick a winning name for your baby. No guessing, no hunch, just pure facts. Our statistics are gather from public directories, census, library and so on. It provides information such as top 10 industries for any given name, ivy league analysis, income analysis, and so on. The best part of our tool is comparative analysis. We allow you to compare names such as ‘John’ vs ‘Jon’ and see which one is more unique or widely accepted by our society. This can really help parents focus their shortlist of names.