Are you starting your online eCommerce business and looking for partners that can handle shipping, storing inventory, and other interesting features? Then this article is for you.
The Best Dropshipping Companies for your e-Commerce Business allows you to pay more attention and importance to practices that will thrive your business. With Dropshipping continuing to boom the retail-supply industry, you surely need it for your business.
In this review, we will briefly highlight some of the factors that you need to take into consideration when choosing the best Dropshipping companies. We will also answer some questions that can help you along your learning journey. More importantly, we will review the best dropshipping companies and platforms that are currently available on the market.
How to Select the Best Drop Shipping Companies
With the sheer number of varied choices currently on the market, it can be challenging to search and select the best Drop Shipping Companies for your Ecommerce Business. For this reason, there are a couple of things you need to learn when looking for the right company. It is important to decide on a company that not only will fit with your budget but also can serve your needs.
The most important factor to consider when choosing the best Dropshipping companies is to know whether the company supports the e-commerce business sale website you are using or not. Some companies only work with Shopify stores or Amazon, others operate with Wix or eBay. Therefore, depending on your eCommerce platform, you will need to look for a company that can support it.
2. Understand Your Needs
Understanding what you need exactly can help you go straight to your aim. When it comes to dropshipping companies, their services differ from one another. Some offer full packages solutions, while others focus on one or two such wholesale directories, software, and more.
You also need to know whether you want to have direct contact with suppliers or not. You will be able to connect and communicate with them on the target products or not. With that said, companies that feature a supplier’s directory can be beneficial for you. On the other hand, other companies can manage and facilitate the supplier relationship in your place.
3. Reputation and Trustworthiness
Without a doubt, the internet can be a place for lots of scam websites and counterfeit products, and that’s the last thing you want to deal with. If you deal with companies that advertise and market forged products and unreliable suppliers, then this will bring negative consequences to your business. You want to partner with a company that best reflects your business missions and values. Make sure that you do your research right, and we highly recommend checking out other customer reviews to know what you will be expecting.
4. Product Categories
Another important aspect when choosing the best dropshipping companies for eCommerce business is product categories. Depending on what kind of products you sell in your store, you need to look for companies that match and specialize in this category.
For instance, if you are looking for brand-name products, then sunrise wholesale should be on your list. If you are looking for an electronics and video games product, Megagoods is the right option.
The process of drop shipping can be daunting if it is handled manually, and especially on a daily basis. That is why looking for companies that have automation features can make the whole purchase and shipping process easy and hassle-free. Automating the process can save you a lot of time and effort, and allows you to discard the boring process of copy-paste.
Pricing plans differ from one company to another. However, generally, they will not exceed your expectation. Make sure to use the free trial period to know more about the platform, how it operates, and if it ‘s worth your money.
Doba is heading the list of the best drop shipping companies for eCommerce business. The company is constantly striving to build instruments and resources to assist its retailers and suppliers clients in growing their businesses.
The five essential components in how they do so are product discovery, research, data management, fulfillment, and education. In fact, by using Doba, you can use the platform to access millions of products from different suppliers. Doba doesn’t serve only as a supplier directory.
Nevertheless, when it comes to researching products for your clients, you can use filtering features to help you accelerate your research and make it more effective, meeting your needs hassle-free. When it comes to your inventory, you can manage it. In brief, Doba operates quite simply. You only have to find your products, export your online store, sell to customers then purchase from Doba, customers will be able to receive the goods directly from the supplier, and the cycle repeats itself.
Doba has four pricing plans including:
- Basic plan costs $29, and $290 if paid annually.
- Advanced plan costs $69, and $690 if paid annually.
- Pro plan costs $249, and $2,490 annually if paid annually.
- Enterprise: You will need to contact a sales representative for a quote. You can request a demo, here.
You can 16% off if you pay annually.
- Data exports
- Proactive Inventory
- Price Change Alerts
- Private FTP
- Bulk Order Upload
- Free trails
The cost of the products is not competitive for retailers.
Modalyst allows eCommerce businesses to source, account, and market a wide range of diverse commodities. Thanks to this dropshipping platform you won’t need to pay for inventory expenses. Moreover, you can feel the complete efficiency of automation once yçou start dropshipping.
There are five main features when talking about Modalyst:
- Products: If there is anything you need to know about this platform is its plethora of high-quality and trendy products from various suppliers. The products are from both worldwide and USA based drop shippers. Moreover, you can sell your products directly on your eCommerce business, by offering the right products for your targeted audience. Moreover, you can set your digital inventory on your site and sit back and watch sales taking place. Other features include arranging Products for Easy Export and Syncing products with few clicks.
- Ease to use: As you start using the platform, you will realize that it is easy to use, you can communicate with suppliers, manage orders, organize brands, and track your inventory all from one single place.
- Autonomy: Stay updated with your inventory levels, you can fix your pricing rules, follow interesting supplies, and get updates on products.
- Suppliers features
Modalyst has three pricing plans:
- Hobby FREE plan for Non-Premium Suppliers and only 25 Product Limit.
- Startup plan costs $35 per month for Non-Premium Suppliers and only 250 Product Limit
- Pro plan costs $90 per month All Access and unlimited products
5% transaction fees for all plans, and you can save up 25% if you pay annually.
- Unlimited Dropship Products
- Digital Purchase Orders
- Formatted Product catalog
- Integrations with Wix, Shopify, and big Commerce
- Limited branding
- 5% of transactions charges
Oberlo is a dropshipping automation website for eCommerce businesses. It allows you to research and find products that you can sell directly on your website. Depending on the type of niche you are targeting, you will come across a plethora of products from which you can choose.
Moreover, you will be able to track and analyze trendy products, and based on reports you can make data-driven choices that can help you with your sales. With this dropshipping platform, it becomes easier to focus on more important tasks like marketing and customer service, instead of shipping and tracking products. This is mainly because Orbelo will be taking charge of shipping products straight to your consumers.
All in all, the platform helps you launch your business by customizing yçour products and fixing competitive prices. Moreover, it enables you to scale your business and apply expert features. You can easily manage your inventory and monitor your sales all from within the upfront dashboard.
Oberlo has three pricing plans:
- Starter FREE plan with 500 Products Limit.
- Basic plan costs $29.90 with 10000 Products Limit
- Pro plan costs $79.90 per month with 30000 products limit
- Direct shipping
- Plenty of products
- Available in different languages
- Pricing and inventory automation
- Increased scalability
Shopify stores only
For those of you running an eCommerce business and looking for dropshipping platform services, you should certainly consider Importify in your list of options.
This dropshipping platform makes it hassle-free for you to explore different products on other Shopify stores, add them to your business store, and have them shipped directly to your consumers. In fact, with one simple click, you can import from over +30 top dropshipping suppliers including Aliexpress, Alibaba, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee, Walmart, and many more.
The platform also allows you to set your own pricing rules prior to importing, giving you the full authority on product costs for increased and improved sales. Moreover, Importify enables your o to customize your products, meaning you can edit and rearrange title, description, images, and more. If you no longer feel interested in working with an old supplier, you can easily change it with a new supplier. Once you decided on your new supplier, you can connect them to your eCommerce business website seamlessly
Importify has three pricing plans:
- Basic plan costs $14.95per month
- Premium plan costs $27.95 per month
- Gold plan costs $37.95 per month
- Order automation
- Auto sign collection
- Split variants to classified products
- Integrations with Shopify, Woocommerce, and Jumpseller
The trial lasts 24 hours only
With over 500,000 store owners connected, Printify continues to be a leading industry in the dropshipping world. The company is known for its affordable pricing and a great diversity of suppliers.
The way this platform operates is quite simple and straightforward. The first thing you have to do once you have decided to use this platform is to choose your products. The best thing about Pirntify is that it enables you to select from over 200 products. These products differ depending on the niche you are looking for. You can choose the one that fits with your business needs depending on the print provider spot, fulfillment time, and cost.
The next step is Customization. You can use the mockup generator to edit and customize the products depending on your preferences and needs. Finalize your products and display them in high-quality image resolution that will attract customers instantly. Once done with customization, you can proceed with ordering a sample to visualize the product in reality and see if it matches what you had in mind.
If you are satisfied with the final customized product, you can directly publish it to your online eCommerce business store for sale. The best thing about this platform is its integration with numerous popular eCommerce platforms including Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Prestashop, BigCommerce, Wix, Woocommerce, and more.
Printify has three pricing plans:
- Free plan for merchants starting a business. This plan includes 5 stores per account and Unlimited product designs.
- Premium plan costs $29 per month for merchants with growing sales. The premium plan includes 10 stores per account and Unlimited product designs
- Enterprise plan costs are not displayed. To get a quote, you should contact a sales representative. This plan is ideal for merchants with 10 000+ orders a day and it comes with unlimited stores per account and Unlimited product design
- Varied integrations
- over 500 thousand supplier
- Over 200 catalog
- Affordable pricing
Spocket is one of the top dropshipping platforms that enables you to pick the most competent products to sell and market from thousands of dropshipping suppliers both in the US and Europe.
Like most dropshipping platforms, Spocket is no different when it comes to a smooth and hassle-free selling process. First, you can search for suitable products for your store from different categories available on the platform. Once you decide on the product, you can proceed with ordering a product sample to check it out yourself.
You want to make sure that the products meet your expectations in order to obtain the satisfaction and trust of your customers as well. The next step is automation processing. You can start ordering with a few clicks and all your orders will be displayed in your store.
Spocket has four pricing plans:
- Starter plan costs $19 per month and it comes with up to 25 Unique Products.
- Pro plan costs $49 per month and it comes with up to 250 Unique Products.
- Empire plan costs $99 per month and it comes with up to 10,000 Product
- Unicorn plan costs $299 per month with Bulk Checkout.
However, with an annual plan, you can save up to 5 months free.
- Effortless and reliable shipping across the US and EU
- No Upfront expenses
- Branded invoicing
- Premium products
- Integrations with TechStars, Geekwire, Shopify, and betakit
Printing quality can be improved.
Sunrise Wholesale dropship was established in 1999. The company aligns with industry-leading dropship suppliers to offer more than +20,000 wholesale dropship products.
The way the company operates is quite simple. By following these simple steps, you can start making some profit. The first thing you have to do is to create an eCommerce business store on eBay or Amazon or other mentioned on their official website.
You can display the products you want to sell and maximize your reach out to your customers for more gains. Once customers start paying for products, you will need to long in the Sunrise account and the wholesale price. The company then will ship the designated products directly to the customers.
Sunrise wholesale has one pricing plan where you need to pay $49.00 per month for a monthly membership. You have a 7-day Free Trial Period.
- Integrations with eBay, Amazon, BigCommerce, and Shopify
- No Minimum Order
- Custom Website and Domain
AliExpress is one of the popular dropshipping websites you can come across. The site is legit and will connect you with millions of suppliers around the world. The company’s mission is to help and support small to medium enterprises to thrive and be able to do business anywhere in the world with no restrictions.
With that idea in mind, AliExpress made the user journey easy and hassle-free. You can set up your store in minutes and for free.
AliExpress charges $1500 for the storage fees. There is also a commission fee between 5% and 10% based on the categories of products you are selling. Nevertheless, rest assured that there are no hidden costs.
Note: you can save up to 50% and more if you pay annually.
- Millions of buyers
- Plethora of products
- 18 Languages
- Low commissions
9. Wholesale 2B
Wholesale 2B enables you to search and select from a variety of different dropship products from the most reliable dropshipping suppliers. The best thing about it is the fact that you don’t have to sign up with any supplier to process the next move.
The company manages purchases & replacements of products you have bought from suppliers. In this case, you don’t have much contact with suppliers as Wholesale 2B does most of the job for you. Thanks to automation technology, the company enables you to transfer your product directly to your store or to your eBay and Amazon websites.
Wholesale 2B has 11 pricing plans including:
- Free plan: simply create an account and browse from one million products available
- eBay dropship plan costs $37.99 per month
- Amazon dropship plan costs $37.99 per month
- Website dropship plan costs $39.99 per month
- CSV files dropship plan costs $49.99 per month
- Analytic dropship plan costs $10 per month
- Shopify app plan costs $37.99 per month
- Bigcommerce app plan costs $29.99 per month
- WooCommerce app plan costs $29.99 per month
- Ecwid app plan costs $29.99 per month
- Weebly app plan costs $29.99 per month
You can save up to 40% if paid annually.
- Easy to use and intuitive platform
- Searching catalogs are free
- Trustworthy carriers
SaleHoo is a compelling browsing platform, supplier directory, and online center for drop shippers, wholesalers, and e-commerce businesses. The platform was established in 2005 and now operates with more than 137,000 businesses.
The platform is easy to use. You only have to look for profitable products using the Market Research Labs feature. Then, research the supplier Directory to attain reliable and affordable suppliers. Finally, get in touch with the suppliers to obtain your product at a low-cost. This helps you make more profits.
SaleHoo offers two pricing plans:
- Annual plan costs $67
- Lifetime plan costs $127
- Over 2.5 millions products
- More than 8.000 verified suppliers
- 2 months money-back guarantee
- No frauds
- Easy to use
Yearly payment only.
Whether you are a retailer or a supplier, Wholesale central makes things easier for both parties to take place. The platform connects suppliers to over 1.7 million wholesale buyers, directly.
As a supplier, once you set up your account, the platform enables you to create a profile that will attract leads.
As a retailer, you will be able to connect with trustworthy suppliers, to search and select from different products that fit with your online store demands.
There is only one pricing plan available on their website where you pay $399 per 6 months. For new members, you can save up $200. Also, annual payments cost $598 only. For more details, you can check out their official page, here.
- Generate leads
- Update SEO
- Improve your enterprise
- Free customer support
Minimum orders for dropshipping services.
Thanks to their automation solutions, InventorySource continue to support eCommerce businesses since 2005. The platform has over 1.6 Billion Products Synced Monthly, over $3 Million Dropship Orders Monthly, and more than 8,000 Integrations Synced Daily.
Unlike other companies, InventorySource is one of the few that upload complete product data to your online store. There is no need for extra copy paste work.
Directory account plan is FREE.
Inventory Automation has three plans:
- Basic plan costs $99 per month, and it includes 1 Integration $50/mo for Additional Integrations, 50k SKU Limit, and 2x Daily Syncs
- Plus plan costs $125 per month, and it includes 2 Integrations $25/mo for Additional Integrations, 250k SKU Limit, Optimized Sync, 4x Daily On-Demand Syncs
- Enterprise plan: you will need to contact a sales representative for a quote. This plan includes 5+ Integrations, 250k+ Product SKUs, 1,000+ Monthly Orders, Private or Custom Suppliers, and Account Manager
Full Automation plan has three pricing plans:
- Basic plan costs $150 per month, and it includes 1 Integration $50 per month for Additional Integrations, 50k SKU Limit, 250 Orders Monthly, 2x Daily Syncs, and 1x Daily On-Demand Sync
- Plus plan costs $225 per month, and it includes 2 Integrations $25/mo for Additional Integrations, 250k SKU Limit, Optimized Sync,t, 1.000 Orders Monthly, and 4x Daily On-Demand Sync
- Enterprise plan: you will need to contact a sales representative for a quote. This plan includes 5+ Integrations, 250k+ Product SKUs, 1,000+ Monthly Orders, Private/Custom Suppliers, and Account Manager
- Complete Stock Data
- Pre-Built Supplier Integrations
- 24/7 Customer Support
- US Direct Offering
- Flxpoint Enterprise Software
- flexible services
Charges per supplier.
Printful is a full services platform. However, when it comes to dropshipping, the company operates quite simply. You only have to connect your eCommerce business store to the platform and pack it with stocks that you can customize to meet your designing expectations. Once done, customers will be able to place orders on your products directly displayed on your website.
Once orders are placed, Prinftul prints and ships the orders directly to your customers.
Printful doesn’t impose monthly payments or startup charges. They only profit when you make an order.
The prices of the products available on Printful includes both the price product and the price of printing. You have to keep in mind, certain kinds of prints can be more expensive than the other.
Generally, the shipping price of your product costs around $4. This cost will be charged once you place an order as we have mentioned. You have the right to include the cost into the product price or pay it separately.
- Arranged data library
- No minimum
- Responsible fulfillment
- Easy editing screen
- Complete automation
Limited product categories
Megagoods is a seller of customer electronic and video game products with special attention on dropship and fulfillment services. The platform supports and assists suppliers and retailers with the right instruments and services to grow their business.
Megagoods has a one-month free trial. You’ll need to give your credit card details upfront, and billing begins after the free month. Megagoods has one pricing plan where you have to pay =$14.99 per month. For more details or inquiries, check out their FAQ page.
- Brand Items
- Agile and Dynamic Processing
- Hidden Label Shipping
- PCI /EDI Compliance
Dropified helps you save your time and focus more on important tasks. Thanks to its automation feature, Dropified can handle different tasks needed to run a thriving dropshipping eCommerce business, on a daily basis.
The platform enables you to find profitable products for your business, drive traffic on your online store and reach out to as many customers as possible, and automate your dropshipping journey.
Dropified has three pricing plans, including:
- Builder plan costs $47 per month and $468 if paid annually. This plan includes 1 Store 15,000 Products, 50 Product Boards, Unlimited Orders/Month, and 5 User Accounts
- Premium plan costs $127 per month and $1164 if paid annually. It includes 5 Stores, 50,000 Products, 250 Product Boards, unlimited Orders/Month, and 25 User Accounts
- Supplement on Demand plan costs $197 per month and $2016 annually if paid annually.
- Advanced Product Research
- 60 DAY Ecommerce training
- Great customer support
DHgate is one of the best drop shipping companies for your eCommerce business. It is quite a popular and reliable company. Founded in 2004, DHgate is bound to bring different suppliers offering different product categories and connect them to new buyers every day. It holds more leading consumer ratings.
The pricing and shipping costs are not available on their official website. You can directly call them on the following number Contact: 213-797-2133.
- Great deals
- Ensure buyer protection
- Plethora of products
- Cheap prices
Uncontrollable product quality
OfficeCrave offers over 100 thousands of products including office supplies, furniture technology & electronics, school equipment, printers, and more. As a supplier, you can post all products that are displayed on the platform to your online store.
OfficeCrave doesn’t display their pricing plans on their official website. However, before joining one of their programs, you will have to provide some details about your business.
If you are looking to acquire more details on their pricing plans, how it operates, fees, and more, you can send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. the support team will reach out to you soon for more information.
- Plenty of different products
- Trusted suppliers
- Easy to navigate
Pricing not available on the website
Frequently Asked Questions
A dropshipping company connects retailers and suppliers and helps them deal with services like shipping, storing inventory, and more.
Dropshipping companies can be a great choice for those who are looking to market and advertise their e-commerce business stores without having to deal with product orders, shipping, or storing.
They usually connect with well-known e-commerce platforms including woo-commerce, Shopify, Lazada, Shopee, and more.
Nevertheless, you need to note that these companies are not liable to your customer matters that can occur. In this case, you will have to directly deal with it from your online store. The dropshipping company will only be responsible for returners between suppliers and the sellers.
A return merchandise authorization accredited from your supplier is essential in order to return a product. Moreover, it is important that product details are available to ensure a smooth and fast process.
Once the suppliers receive the shipped product from the customer, they refund you and you pay back the buyer’s money. In some cases, some dropshipping companies apply restocking product fees, making sure to learn more about it.
Before starting anything, the first thing you need to do is to learn more about trademark laws in your country, how to deal with forged products, suppliers and retailers regulations, dropshipping scams, and more.
For your protection, it is advised to put beforehand specific terms and conditions with your suppliers and have them written down in a contract.
The short answer is certainly YES. The dropshipping business is quite a profitable one and it is less risky compared to other ventures.
Once you decide on your dropshipping company, you can search the supplier in the supplier’s directory. Connect with ones that are suitable for your needs and order a sample product. Once you receive the sample, you can assess the overall quality, design, material, and more.
If you like the sample, then you can proceed with selecting your supplier.
To start, the range can vary from 1$ to $1.500, but it totally goes down on how much you are capable of investing in it.
So far, we have covered the top 16 drop shipping companies and platforms that you need to acknowledge if you’re in the dropshipping venture. Depending on your needs, budget, and customer demands, you can choose the one that best fits your requirements.
Remember, each one of these companies comes with its pros and cons. Therefore, once you select two or three that you think can fit with your demands, make sure to do an in-depth digging on the company and how it operates.