BistroSquare makes it easy for independent restaurant owners to build beautiful websites for their eateries.
Target Audience: Independent Restaurant Owners.
Website URL: https://www.bistrosquare.com
- Visit https://www.bistrosquare.com. At first glance (within 1-2 seconds), what do you think the site is about?
- How do you like the site compared to LetsEat.at and Culini.com?
- Go to the Plans page, is it cleanly presented to find FREE sites vs NON-FREE sites?
- Complete signup for a FREE site. Is the sign up process easy to understand and flow smoothly?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
BistroBuilder is a Software as a Service (SaaS) application written to make it extremely easy for independent restaurants to build beautiful websites for their eateries complete with menus, coupons, Google Maps, and social media integration.
2 thoughts on “BistroSquare – Innovative, Easy-to-use Restaurant Website Builder”
I was browsing over your website and for the most part,Â I think it is very well designed.
The part that I did find confusing was on your homepage. At the bottom of your selling points, there is a check mark with the word FREE.Â So at that point, I assumed your service was free. However, when I browsed your other tabs, there is a PLANS tab with pricing tiers. Now after reading the free on the homepage, and then reading the subscription fees, I feel mislead.Â I think you need to either be more specific on your homepage about what is FREE, or remove the FREE altogether. Misleading a customer will lose their business. I would like to see you be very specific about what you are giving away for free, and if it really isn’t free, the least you could do is put an asterisk by the FreeÂ at the bottom of the page describe what fees are going to be incurred (if for the domain costsÂ only).
Thank you for your feedback — we truly appreciate your time.Â Our intent is certainly not to mislead our visitors.Â We have changed that verbiage to “Free plan available” rather than just simply stating Free.
Comments are closed.