A micro-volunteering app for charity tasks.
Target Audience: Charities, Non-profits, Volunteers
Website URL: https://brightworks.me/
- Visit https://brightworks.me/. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
BrightWorks is a micro-volunteering app that allows charities to get projects and tasks completed for free online by a global volunteer community, in an effective, simple-to-use and easy-to-get-started way.
1. Increasing support for nonprofits
BrightWorks aims to take the hassle and distractions away from getting support from volunteers, so charities can concentrate on their core activities.
2. An easy and engaging way to volunteer
BrightWorks allows volunteers to work freely on the charities that theyâ€™re passionate about from wherever they are and whenever is most convenient.
3. Demonstrable volunteering activities and social impact
It is increasingly important for charities to be able to measure and share their impact in the community. By automating data on participation rates, causes supported, volunteer hours, active volunteers, location and more, BrightWorks aims to make demonstrating activity and social impact quicker and easier.