10 Awards. $5 Each. No Awards Remaining.
Use your mobile device to scan a unique 2D bar code for “transactions” – secure login, loyalty/reward capture, targeted offers, discounts and payments.
Target Audience: Consumers, merchants, banks – the 3 constituents in a transactions where Cimbal seeks to add value.
Competitors: Square, Foursquare, Shopkick, Gowalla, Bling, PayPal, Facecash, mPayy.
Website URL: https://www.cimbal.com
- Visit https://www.cimbal.com. Spend no more than 10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site.
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think of the sign up process?
- Would you download our app (www.cimbal.com/product.html) and sign up for a free trial/free account? If not, why?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
CimbalÂ® is a software based transaction system. Cimbal’s software turns a mobile device into a high powered scanner capable of scanning Cimbal’s two-dimensional bar codes from any presentation format including LCD screens, card terminal readers, televisions, and printed materials to expand the point-of-sale to any medium.
Cimbal â€œtransactionsâ€ may include (i) secure authentication and login; (ii) loyalty & reward capture; (iii) targeted coupons and discount offers; (iv) payments; (v) e-receipts and much more, all via one easy to use â€œapp.â€ Best of all, Cimbal can be used in store, online and person to person, in a simple, consistent user experience. Cimbal is entirely software based so no terminal or card reader hardware is required, allowing parties to get more utility out of their existing technology investment, promoting faster consumer adoption and easier deployment by merchants. Cimbal, the smart way to pay.Â®
Here is a short video on how Cimbal works: