CollegeBlender – Student-Generated Social Media Segmented By Campus
An aggregator of social media content produced by college students.
Target Audience: College students and college marketers.
Website URL: https://www.collegeblender.com
- How easy is the sign up process?
- What does CollegeBlender appear to be at first glance?
- What is not clear when you first visit?
- What is confusing about the site?
- What do you like/dislike about the UI?
- Please share any additional comments.
We’re building CollegeBlender to aggregate and curate social media content produced by college students. Today, collegeblender encompasses the web’s largest collection of blogs and forum posts produced by .edu authenticated students. We are developing the platform to consume media from more types of social media channels, applying the .edu verification to ensure that what ever piece of data we’re collecting (e.g. a tweet) is produced by a student. This content is then distributed in a number of ways. We’re also developing a suite of white label social media management tools for the higher-ed industry.