5 Awards. All Awardees Selected.
Crowdsource great ideas, insight and responses in exchange for prizes.
Target Audience: Entrepreneurs and creative individuals who need to inject some spark and insight into their thinking.
Website URL: https://www.CrowdStormer.com
- Please visit https://www.crowdstormer.com and sign up as a new user. What is your initial impression of our website? Do you immediately understand what the website’s purpose is? Why or why not?
- Select an active brainstorming session and post a response. What do you think of the experience? Is it straight-forward and easy or complicated?
- Is it clear how you will receive your prizes if you win a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal within a brainstorming session?
- Would you use the Crowd Stormer service as part of your role or job description? If so, in what scenarios would you use it?
- Currently, each brainstorming response can be viewed by all participants – however it can only be rated out of 5 stars by the Session Creator. Do you think the brainstorming responses should be rated by all participants, or just by the Session Creator?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
About Crowd Stormer:
Crowd Stormer is an online brainstorming application used to crowdsource great ideas, insight and responses from the crowd in exchange for prizes.
Users begin by creating a brainstorming session with a question they need help with. The crowd then posts their response for the chance to win Gold, Silver or Bronze medals!
The inclusion of prizes per brainstorming session and a response rating mechanism ensures crowd responses are of high quality and well thought out.