World-Class Coaching for Entrepreneurs
Target Audience: Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Business Startups, and Small Businesses
No. of Feedback Providers Requested: 1
Website URL: https://www.EntrepreneurLead.com
1) Look around the home page – what is your initial impression of what you see?
2) Think of something you want to find on this website. Now try to find it. Did you find what you were looking for? Was anything confusing?
3) Are you encouraged to (create a new account, subscribe, sign up for a free trial, etc.)? Can you tell us why (or why not)?
4) Go to search engine of your choice and find one other company that offers a similar service. Compare the two companies. Which on do you prefer? Why?
5) Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
One thought on “EntrepreneurLead.com – World-Class Coaching for Entrepreneurs”
1.Â Initial Impression – Layout appears to be pretty user friendly with a variety of resources under the title tab above.Â Slow down the arrow option so that folks can read the resource options available.Â It’s scrolling a bit too fast.
2.Â Location of Information – It was relatively easy to find what I was looking for with the click of title bar.
3.Â Purchasing a Business Plan – Probably need to change this icon so that the icon is just as creative as the other icon options above it. Remove the boldface type to mirror the other options above it.Â
4.Â Under Site Info – invert the color of the typeface to white instead of black so that folks can see the options.
5.Â The Entrepreneur Test is great with a list of detailed questions.Â Plenty of resources to choose from on the right hand side of the web page.Â
6.Â Yes, I’m encouraged to create an account!Â And, sign up for a free trial.Â Why, because there is some really great information to choose from.
7.Â I really can’t come up with a search engine that offers as much detail as this one.
8.Â As far as the layout, I like the graphics, just be consistent from a graphic standpoint when it comes to the layout of the wording so that it’s consistent with all of the other fonts.Â You want the typeface to have a smooth transition under each of the title bar options.Â Watch out that the black background doesn’t hide important typeface.Â Make sure typeface on black background is white instead of black.
Comments are closed.