FellowCab â€“ Find A Fellow Taxi Rider To Your Destination From An Airport
5 Awards. $5 Each. No Awards Remaining.
A cost effective green alternative for travel to your destination from an airport.
Target Audience: Frequent flyers, frequent taxi travelers.
Website URL: https://www.fellowcab.com
- Please visit www.fellowcab.com ; can you think of an important element missing?
- How many times did you fly, on average, in the last few years (1-5, 5-10, or <10)? Are most of the trips with a return ticket or are they one way trips?
- How often do you take a cab to your final destination during your trips (10% of the time, 25% of the time, 50% or more)?
- Would you take a cab after your flight more often if it were 1.5 to 2 times cheaper?
- Would you consider a co-rider sufficient deterrent in exchange for a reduced cab fare?
- Does anything come to mind that would make the service more enticing?
- Would you like to have a taxi company selected for you and a cab pre-booked automatically, if a co-rider found for your trip?
- Where and how would you advertise this service?
- Do you know a suitable place to refer in order to get business related feedback for our idea? Any suggestions are welcome!
FellowCab is there to provide you with a cost effective and green alternative to one person/family travel to your destination from an airport by offering an easy way to find co-riders via a mobile app or through a traditional website.
We have a web site for a user to input some info and we will try to find a match to share a taxi ride from an airport and send an email and/or an SMS to the userâ€™s phone. Next step is to program apps for all the popular smartphone and tablet platforms. The apps in 3 clicks will accomplish the same as the current website prototype does in so many more clicks. The project is going to transport more people with less vehicles; this means it is environmentally friendly. Simple, elegant, effective and green to boot!
30 Airports of the biggest cities in North America and in other countries all over the world will be targeted. Anyone and everyone arriving to an airport that we cover by our service expected to be a potential client. The efficiency of our service depends greatly on the number of people using the service.