10 Awards. $5 Each. 10 Awarded. No Awards Remaining.
Create beautiful photo gifts from your Facebook & digital photos.
Target Audience: 18 and up male and female. Trying to focus on 18-35.
Website URL: https://www.fotofriend.com
- Visit https://www.fotofriend.com. What are your initial impressions?
- The product pages such as: https://www.fotofriend.com/mounted-canvas and https://www.fotofriend.com/photo-books are designed to be landing pages from search engines and paid ads. Do you think they are well laid out and the products look professional? Any comments on any specific product pages?
- How do you find the navigation? Is it easy and clear? Can you suggest improvements?
- Is signing in/signing up an easy process and can you think of ways to improve it?
- Is the free offer: https://www.fotofriend.com/free-offer appealing? Would you be interested in this?
- What do you think of the general layout of the site? Is it appealing, or can you suggest some changes that would be good?
- Would you use this service? If so, why and if not, why not?
- Create a mounted canvas. Was that easy? What would make your experience better?
- Create some prints from Facebook photos. Was that easy? What would make your experience better?
- Please share any general feedback.
About Foto Friend:
Foto Friend lets you create custom photo wall art, photo books, jewelery, hoodies, iphone/ipod/ipad stickers & more from your digital photos. You can import from Facebook, Flickr, Picasa & more or you can use photos from your computer/camera.
Foto Friend has been around for a year but just revamped the site this week. There is a free offer with every order.