FSAStore.com is a place where it is easy to shop for FSA Eligible Products, and learn more about Flexible Spending Accounts.
Target Audience: FSA holders, Website developers/designers
Website URL: https://www.FSAStore.com
No. of Feedback Providers Requested: 10
1) Look around the home page – what is your initial impression of what you see?
2) Now click through and test various elements of the site. What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
3) Think of an FSA eligible product (for example Band-Aids, a First Aid Kit, Advil, etc). Try to find it on our site (first using the navigation menu then through the search bar). Then go to a competitor site that sells similar products (like Drugstore.com), and find the same product (again navigating then search). Which site experience was better and why?
4) Were you familiar with Flexible Spending Accounts before visiting this site?
5) Is the difference between the â€œred checkmarkâ€ products and the â€œblue rxâ€ products made clear to you through the site text/design? If not, what do you find confusing about it?
6) Would you purchase products at FSAStore.com? If not, why?
7) Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.