A geolocation chat webapp for communicating with people around you.
Target Audience: Mobile users (currently iPhone users, but more devices to be supported soon!)
Website URL: https://geolocha.com/
1) Visit https://geolocha.com/ on your iPhone. What is your initial impression of what you see? Are you immediately drawn to click any of the buttons? Why or why not?
2) Test joining local and wider area chatrooms (ie: suburb and city level).
3) Are you encouraged to sign up for a free trial/free account? If not, why?
4) How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors like Chatroulette, etc?
5) Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.