GiftBait – The Fast, Fair and Fun Way to Give and Receive Gifts
GiftBait lets friends suggest gifts and the host to choose the gifts they’d like to receive.
Target Audience: Party planners who are planning to create a gift registry for their event (e.g., bride & groom, new homeowner, etc.)
Website URL: https://www.giftbait.com
- Visit https://www.giftbait.com. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Take the TOUR on the homepage. Do you understand the idea / concept behind the service? Would you use such a service?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site. What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- What do you think about the site’s design and user interface? Is it attractive or does it take away from the site?
- Would you sign up for a free trial/free account? If not, why?
- What do you think about the pricing and plans? Would you pay for such a service after using up the “1 free event credit” that comes with a new account? If not, why?
- Would you be inclined to tell your friends about this site?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
Traditional gift registries and wish lists for events such as weddings, bridal showers, etc. assume that everyone can afford the gifts on the list. This isn’t always the case and many guests resent the fact that they are being told what to get with no consideration for their own budget.
GiftBait turns this around by allowing friends to suggest gifts anonymously and for the event host to pick the gifts they’d like to receive. This way, friends can suggest only those gifts they can afford or would like to give and the host gets to choose from a list of gifts. Plus, GiftBait keeps friends’ identities a secret, so the host never finds out who made the gift suggestion.