GoAchiev is a platform for social innovation and it lets you to engage, innovate and structure the ideas generated within your team or your company.
Target Audience: Small business owners, web designing firms, team managers
Website URL: GoAchiev.com
No. of Feedback Providers Requested: 5
Note: The site is basically a SaaS offering, but for closed beta stage it’s DEMO site, no separate sub-domains.
1) Look around the home page – what is your initial impression of what you see? Does “Twitter-like” box (intended to provide shortcuts to benefits/features) helps you? If not, why?
2) Think of something you want to find on this website. Now try to find it. Did you find what you were looking for? Was anything confusing? Will a site-tour help? Is your first experience motivate you to use the service again? If not, what are your suggestions?
3) Are you encouraged to login to the DEMO, create an idea, mockup, comment on, convert the idea to a goal? Can you tell us why (or why not)? How can we improve upon the intended FLOW? Do you able to connect to the promise made to the landing page – “From ideation to execution, a single platform to engage your team”? If not, how we can make the connection? (any suggestion)
4) What other alternatives you can think about that gives you an integrated solution to ideate, iterate, design mockup, get feedbacks (client and internal) and finally take the idea as a goal/project to its execution? If No integrated solution is available, what combination of existing services we would seek to achieve this?
5) Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.