HappyTodos – Web Based Project Management
Prioritize tasks and see who is working on what.
Target Audience: SMBs and Individuals
Website URL: https://www.happytodos.com
- Visit https://www.happytodos.com. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- Are you encouraged to sign up for a free trial/free account? If not, why?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors like basecamphq.com and wrike.com?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
Who is Working on What today?
HappyTodos is the only system that schedules each employeeâ€™s work day and allows the project manager to see in real time Who is Working on What. No more â€œwhat are you working onâ€ phone calls.
A simple web based project management software that estimates actual delivery dates of tasks and projects based on work load across projects and resources. No manual due dates management required, see how adding a new task to a project affects deadlines in real time.
Do less to get more done
Focus only on tasks you need to complete today. HappyTodos schedules your tasks to do today to fit only tasks that are of highest importance and only as many as you can get done in one working day. You set how many hours you want to work per day!
Time tracking on all projects
Track time worked on tasks using stopper or manually. See the difference between actual time spent on tasks vs originally estimated time.