HuMuch is a Web 2.0 internet startup focused on improving global price comparison.
Target Audience: Expats (cost of living), Price conscious shoppers, International travelers, Retailers.
Website URL: https://www.humuch.com
- What is your impression of the website layout?
- What do you like best and least?
- Is it easy to add items and add prices?
- What would encourage you to provide your prices frequently?
- What additional features do you think would be helpful that don’t exist today?
- We are designing a mobile phone app, what features do you think should be highlighted?
- Please share any additional comments.
We are a group of avid travelers. Each time, we visit a new place we notice with amazement that similar items are offered in a wide range of prices. Weâ€™ve built an easy to use website and Web 2.0 electronic platform to facilitate global price comparison. Itâ€™s called â€œHumuch?â€ (www.humuch.com), which is a play on the phrase â€œHow Much?â€. Consumers can in a straight-forward manner provide goods and services, locations, and prices. The information is aggregated, normalized, and presented to consumers for global comparison. For each good or service, we provide a benchmark price, maximum price, minimum price, and number of reported prices. For example, the global average price of an Apple Macbook (13in, 1.86Mhz) is $1,842 (USD). Highest is in Sobral, Brazil $2,848 (USD) / 4,999 (BRL); lowest is in Hong Kong $1,505 (USD) / 11,688 (HKD). There are 52 reported prices. In addition, consumers can view in any currency, calculate cost of living, chose time options, and ask/answer price questions with each other.