Infinite.ly is a central hub for all of a small business owner’s social networking needs.
Target Audience: Small Business.
Website URL: https://infinite.ly
1) Visit https://infinite.ly/. What is your initial impression of what you see? Are you immediately drawn to click any of the buttons? Why or why not?
2) Do you feel that the signup/setup process is straightforward?
3) Are you able to create a fan page for your company easily?
4) How do you think the site compares to other similar sites/competitors like OnePagerApp.com and Central.ly?
5) Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
One thought on “Infinite.ly – Social Presence for Small Business”
My initial impression is the site takes a long time to load. I lost interest pretty quickly, but once it did load it was nice. The first thing I clicked was learn more. The concept is a really good idea that should appeal to small businesses.
The sign up isn’t great the bottom of the page that has the about us, say hello, and blog links are on top of the sign up part. And it has to link to sign up to become a premium customer.
There was no place for me to click to make a fan page.
Good idea, just need to make the site easier to navigate.
Comments are closed.