IronDoors.com is an online retailer of wrought iron doors, and is the first to carry doors from multiple manufacturers & to have a truly superb eCommerce experience.
Target Audience: Middle aged and up, higher income females & DIY males.
Website URL: https://www.irondoors.com/
No. of Feedback Providers Requested: 3
Note to Feedback Providers:
Please note that startups are looking for in-depth feedback that gives them thorough, insightful and actionable input. A ‘superficial’ submission that does not add value, is not thorough (i.e. written in a hurry, with poor grammar, punctuation etc.) and does not offer any constructive feedback is not particularly helpful and will therefore be rejected.
1) Look around the home page for about 10 seconds – is it immediately clear what the site does? What is your initial impression of what you see?
2) Think of something you want to learn more about or find on the website. Now try to find it. Did you find what you were looking for? Was anything confusing?
3) Imagine you are on the market looking for Iron Doors. Google “wrought iron entry door” and scan the search results. Where do you see IronDoors.com listed? What does it say? Now, click through the result to arrive on IronDoor’s Website. Given what you see, are you encouraged to buy from IronDoors.com? Can you tell us why (or why not)?
4) Go to Google and find one other company that offers a similar service. Compare the two companies. Which one do you prefer? Why?
5) Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.