iVoted – Web Based Audience Response System
Let people easily vote via text messages, twitter & email.
Target Audience: educators, marketers, entertainers
Website URL: https://www.ivoted.com
- Visit www.ivoted.com. What do you think it’s about?
- What bothers you about the site?
- Go through the vote creation process. What do you think about the process? How easy was it to create anything?
- Do you have any comments on our pricing?
- Please share any additional comments you may have.
iVoted is a revolutionary web-based audience response system. Instead of using expensive clickers or keypads, people easily vote via the most popular platforms, including text messages, Twitter, email and the web.
The Software-as-a-Service platform processes data and results can be viewed in real time with a user-friendly interface. iVoted’s features can be leveraged for education, entertainment or events.
iVoted is FREE and it only takes 3 simple steps to use it:
1. Post a question and suggest multiple answers for your audience to choose from.
2. Share the interactive poll. iVoted will let people vote via text messages, Twitter, emails and the web
3. Votes will come in real time
What makes iVoted different from other similar products?
Besides the fact that iVoted works for free, it is also the only web-based system for gathering audience responses and casting votes via the most popular platforms.
Instead of using spending on clickers or keypads, companies let people vote via SMS, Twitter, email and the web.