Last Stop – A GPS Alarm For iPhone
3 Awards. . No Awards Remaining.
Last Stop can be used for waking you up before your last train/bus stop
Target Audience: iPhone Users.
Website URL: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/last-stop/id405150245?mt=8
- Download the Last Stop App from the AppStore.
- What do you think of the user interface?
- How easy is it to add an alarm?
- How easy was it to set the alarms location?
- What do you think of the applications performance?
- Do you think the application is priced reasonably?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you may have.
About Last Stop:
Have you ever found yourself falling asleep on a train or bus and nearly missing your station/stop? If the answer is yes and you have an iPhone 3GS/4 then Last Stop could help you.
Last Stop is a GPS alarm, it allows you to set an alarm to go off when you get within a particular radius of a location. It utilizes iOS multitasking so it can run seamlessly in the background. You can listen to your music or play a game and Last Stop will pause whatever your doing and notify you when your near your set location.