“We’re making the apartment rental application process happen online.”
Target Audience: Real estate brokers and landlords.
Website URL: https://www.leasely.com/
- Visit Leasely.com. Spend no more than 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- Now go back to the site and comment on various elements of the site. What sticks out? What do you find bothersome? What do you like?
- Imagine you are renting out an apartment. How was the process of creating and distributing the application?
- Imagine that you are a prospective tenant applying to an apartment at “1018 Francis”. How was the process of finding the application and applying to it?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have.
Leasely is simple yet very effective tool that makes the apartment rental application process happen online.
Brokers and landlords type in an address. Leasly then makes an application for that listing and gives them back a link which they can put in their craigslist ads or distribute straight to prospective tenants. The tenant fills out the application and submits it online. Brokers and landlords can accept or reject the application.
Leasely tracks the whole process on the site and notifies everyone of the next step via email.