MinorMonitor is a non invasive way to see what your kids are doing on Facebook.
Target Audience: Parents
Website URL: https://www.minormonitor.com
- When you first visit the site, how ‘trustworthy’ do you find the site?
- As a parent, are you encouraged to use the site? If not, why?
- Is the interface intuitive? Is the website useful?
- How does MinorMonitor help you protect your child on Facebook?
- Any additional feedback or comments?
MinorMonitor is a free service that enables parents to monitor their childâ€™s Facebook activities and friends. Via an intuitive dashboard or email, parents can access a snapshot and detailed analysis of potential dangerous activities such as bullying, hate crimes, drug use and sexual references.
MinorMonitor is a consumer product of Infoglide Software, which is the technology behind the US Dept of Homeland Security Screening program.
– Continuous monitoring of Facebook with alerts on potentially dangerous activities
– Analyzes friend network and identifies suspicious friends
– Dashboard-like view with drill down capabilities
– Real-time email alerts
MinorMonitor gives a parent an easy view into their childrenâ€™s Facebook activities and friends, through knowledge-based analytics. Via an intuitive dashboard view, parents can access either a snapshot, or full detail and specifics, of potential dangerous activities.
The online tool enables parents to get a quick â€œdashboard viewâ€ of their childrenâ€™s Facebook activities and friends.
MinorMonitor analyzes wall posts, photos, videos, messages and other Facebook content to alert parents about cyberbullying, drug use, sexual references and other undesirable activity.