An easy-to-use platform for secure and encrypted email that protects your privacy, identity and location at all times.
Target Audience: 18-60, everyday consumers to top executives or those that are privacy conscious
Website URL: https://msgsafe.io
No. of Feedback Providers (Beta Testers) Requested: 10
1) Look around the home page – what is your initial impression of the service we offer?
2) Now locate the Signup button to sign up for a free account. Did you find it easily?
3) Now click the link to sign up. Then sign up using your name, your email (a working email because you will have to confirm your account), and create a unique password.
4) Confirm your account by clicking on the link in the confirmation email that was just sent to you. Then log-in to MsgSafe.
5) Once logged in, create a new identity of your choice. This will be your alias email address. You will also have a choice of the domain you would like to use for your new identity. (This can be done by selecting from the drop-down menu). *Alias emails are great to use for those times you need to provide an email address, but don’t want to give out your real email. Example: when using craigslist, making purchases online, signing up for a dating site. Now, your real email cannot be compromised!
6) Test your newly created identity by sending an email in the platform. (You can send your email to anyone).
7) After you send your email, browse around in the dashboard area on your home screen and tell us your feedback and what you think. Was it easy to use? What is your understanding of the benefits of using a service like MsgSafe?