A smartphone app and tag to protect you from losing important items.
Target Audience: Smartphone users (BlackBerry, Android, iPhone) 25 years and older.
Website URL: https://www.phonehalo.com/
- Please visit www.phonehalo.com. After looking at the homepage for about 15 seconds, could Phone Halo help you or someone you know? Why or why not?
- How can we more clearly convey the message of Phone Halo?
- Please click on the “How it works” button and explore the page. Does this page adequately explain Phone Halo? Do you have any questions after reading this page?
- Would Phone Halo be useful in your daily life? Why or why not?
- Would you purchase Phone Halo? What features of the product has the most influence on your decision?
- Would you purchase Phone Halo for someone else? What features of the product has the most influence on your decision?
- Please share any additional comments you might have.
About Phone Halo:
Phone Halo tracks and connects any personal valuable to the internet by harnessing the power of Bluetooth enabled smartphones. The time spent searching and cost of replacing lost smartphones, tablets, keys, luggage, purses, and other items makes protecting your valuables critical. The Bluetooth tracking system prevents you from losing important valuables.
The system works by downloading the Phone Halo application to your smartphone and attaching Phone Halo Bluetooth tags to the items you want to protect (keys, purse, computer bag, etc.). The software monitors the distance between the phone and item up to 35 feet.
Phone Halo does 3 things to protect your items:
- Recover: When the Bluetooth disconnects, Phone Halo records the GPS coordinates to pinpoints the itemâ€™s last known location on a Google map and can send out when and where the item was left.
- Locate: Phone Halo acts as a 2 way finder by beeping your belongings at the press of a button.
- Protect: Phone Halo wirelessly tethers your phone and item. If the items become separated, both can ring to remind you something is being left behind and the application can lock your phone.
Here is a short video on how Phone Halo works:
3 thoughts on “Phone Halo – Never Lose Or Misplace Your Valuables”
Please visit http://www.phonehalo.com. After looking at the homepage for about 15 seconds, could Phone Halo help you or someone you know? Why or why not? Yes, Phone Halo can help me. Â By just glancing at the homepage, it said it all. Â Help trackdown/help you not to lose your keys etc. Â How it tracks is what I like. Â For someone who has a hard time with keeping up with things would be an immediate sale. Â However, the only negative thing I see, is that it only works on certain electronic devices. Â If it was available to any device, I think you would get more sales.
How can we more clearly convey the message of Phone Halo? After going to the website, like I said before I clearly understood the reason and functionality of the product and I was immediately sold. Â However, IÂ do notÂ have a blackberry, android phone, smartphone orÂ iPhone. Â So, as a result I immediately start looking for an area on the site where can see if it works for my phone. Â When I found that link, I was disappointed in what I saw. Â I was looking for some place I can put the type of phone in, or a list of other phones, but it simply showed again how to navigate on the phones that were mentioned earlier.
That could be annoying for users without those type of phones.
Please click on the â€œHow it worksâ€ button and explore the page. Does this page adequately explain Phone Halo? Do you have any questions after reading this page? Yes, the video below the page is the first thing that had me sold on the spot. Â It clearly educates you about the product. Â However, it does not mention rather or not you must have more than one. Â If so, then it will be a financial problem. Â According the sales site, the tracker is close to $60.00 a piece. Â How much does all this cost?
Would Phone Halo be useful in your daily life? Why or why not? Yes, it could be very useful. Â It would help me tremendously stop losing my keys etc..
Would you purchase Phone Halo? What features of the product has the most influence on your decision? Yes, as soon as I get the right phone, I will purchase it. The most influence on my decision, was the tracker that lets you know where it was last.
Would you purchase Phone Halo for someone else? What features of the product has the most influence on your decision? No, I would not purchase it for someone else. Â The reason is because I would have to know what type of phone they had, I would have to make sure that it is useful to them. Â Meaning that if I buy only one and they need three then it may be a cost conflict seeing that they are about $60.00 per tracker.
Please share any additional comments you might have. If you are going to sell the product, make sure as a web designer, you integrate Amazon into the site to make it blend in with the homepage. Â Leaving your page to go directly to Amazon, will cause the user to not go back to your site and maybe not purchase.
The site is nice although the font is a little unclear in the inner pages.
The product could clearly help anyone although it is a bit pricey and I’m not sure the “pain” of the people justifies it.
The amazon integration promotes a bad user experience (getting users out of your site without notification)
Comments are closed.