Phone Halo – Never Lose Or Misplace Your Valuables
A smartphone app and tag to protect you from losing important items.
Target Audience: Smartphone users (BlackBerry, Android, iPhone) 25 years and older.
Website URL: https://www.phonehalo.com/
- Please visit www.phonehalo.com. After looking at the homepage for about 15 seconds, could Phone Halo help you or someone you know? Why or why not?
- How can we more clearly convey the message of Phone Halo?
- Please click on the “How it works” button and explore the page. Does this page adequately explain Phone Halo? Do you have any questions after reading this page?
- Would Phone Halo be useful in your daily life? Why or why not?
- Would you purchase Phone Halo? What features of the product has the most influence on your decision?
- Would you purchase Phone Halo for someone else? What features of the product has the most influence on your decision?
- Please share any additional comments you might have.
About Phone Halo:
Phone Halo tracks and connects any personal valuable to the internet by harnessing the power of Bluetooth enabled smartphones. The time spent searching and cost of replacing lost smartphones, tablets, keys, luggage, purses, and other items makes protecting your valuables critical. The Bluetooth tracking system prevents you from losing important valuables.
The system works by downloading the Phone Halo application to your smartphone and attaching Phone Halo Bluetooth tags to the items you want to protect (keys, purse, computer bag, etc.). The software monitors the distance between the phone and item up to 35 feet.
Phone Halo does 3 things to protect your items:
- Recover: When the Bluetooth disconnects, Phone Halo records the GPS coordinates to pinpoints the itemâ€™s last known location on a Google map and can send out when and where the item was left.
- Locate: Phone Halo acts as a 2 way finder by beeping your belongings at the press of a button.
- Protect: Phone Halo wirelessly tethers your phone and item. If the items become separated, both can ring to remind you something is being left behind and the application can lock your phone.
Here is a short video on how Phone Halo works: