Blog, share and discuss cool things.
Target Audience: Bloggers, Early Adopters.
Website URL: https://phrot.com/
- When you visit the site, is it immediately clear what we do?
- Do you think you would ever have a use for this site?
- Post a blog and maybe a few comments, is there anything that annoys you about how the site is set up?
- Is there any feature that you really miss and couldn’t use the site without?
- Please share any additional feedback/comments you might have. Be frank.
Phrot is a social blogging platform that allows people to read and post blogs, discuss them, and vote on the ones that they agreed with or enjoyed, in a communal environment that encourages conversation.
All blogs posted on Phrot are immediately shown on the frontpage in the New section. Users can upvote blog posts that they enjoyed or agreed with, and if a blog gets enough upvotes, it will rise to the top of the frontpage and stay in the Popular section for a while. Users can also easily comment on blogs, creating a very commnual and conversational environment.