QuiBids – Shopping Redefined
A unique, fast-paced & exciting online auction site where you can get up to 75% off retail.
Target Audience: Adults 18+.
Website URL: https://quibids.com
- Visit https://quibids.com. Spend about 5-10 seconds on the home page. What do you think the site is about?
- What do you like about the site? What do you not like about it?
- What do you think about the sign up process (it’s free to sign up, you just wont be able to bid on anything)?
- How do you think the site compares to other similar auction sites?
- What do you think of the product selection?
- What areas are there room to improve upon?
- Any other additional comments?
How QuiBids Works:
Each bid costs $0.60 and is available in Bid Packs. These bids are pre-paid and placed in your Bids Account. Each time you place a bid, your Bids Account is deducted one bid. Once a bid is placed the auction price will go up in increments of 1,2,5,10,15, or 20 cents. A maximum of 20 seconds is added to the timer every time someone bids. This gives enough time for someone else to make the decision to bid if they’re interested. This is similar to the â€œGoing once…Going twice…SOLD!â€ approach of traditional auctions.
If you are the top bidder when the timer reaches zero, you win! You will then pay the ending auction price as well as the cost of shipping. If you do not win, you lose your bids that have been placed; however, we offer a Buy it Now feature on all auctions. When you use the “Buy it Now” feature, we subtract the cash value of the bids youâ€™ve placed (excluding voucher bids) from the value price of the item, and you only have to pay the difference.
Let’s say you spend 30 bids trying to win a $30 valued product, but you don’t win. Your 30 bids are worth $18 (30 x $0.60), so if you choose to use the ‘Buy It Now’ option, you will pay $12 plus shipping for the product. Please note that this offer applies to real bids only, and that voucher bids to do not apply to the Buy It Now option.